The IAE Aix-Marseille's MSc program is designed to broaden your perspectives, sharpen your skills and give you cutting-edge knowledge in the field of management.
Our professional and concrete approach provides you with essential skills to start your professional career with confidence.
The school integrates a strong international dimension, in constant adequacy with the world economic context. Backed by its research laboratory, the CERGAM, IAE Aix-Marseille develops a pedagogy that promotes group work, practices an active teaching and favors real-life situations.
The experts from IAE excel not only in their field of specialization, but also in the management of change and interpersonal relations. In addition, partnerships with engineering schools / institutes can offer courses with high added value.
The MSc is a university diploma with a 5-year degree.
Beyond the expertise provided by the core courses, the MSc, high-level training with international scope offered by IAE Aix-Marseille, has three characteristics:
- The student is an actor of his course: he chooses a large part of his courses according to his professional project.
- The MSc is an internationally oriented program: courses and seminars in English, international speakers and students, university exchanges, study tours ... contribute to a study environment open to the world.
- The MSc is a professional program: the internships, the internship assignments, the speakers from companies who participate in the courses, the business games and other projects are a preparation for life in a company.
- More than 60 electives, in French and in English
- 45 International Seminars in English
- Language courses
Real Life experience : Projects
- Mission abroad
- Study Abroad
- Internship in a company
- Business Game/Challenges
- Study Tour
- Consulting project
- Events (corporate fair, career days,...)
Networking and personal development
- e-learning platform : Crossknowledge
- Professional conferences
- Alumni testimonials
- Network of experts