Our constant vigilance in aligning our programs with the expectations of the recruitment market has enabled us to maintain excellent professional integration rates for our young graduates year after year.
In our latest survey on the professional integration of our graduates, we obtained a rate of 96% at 3 months.
The 3 ways of professionalization at IAE Aix-Marseille
Each student can build his or her own professionalization path by choosing from three possible paths: work-study, internship and entrepreneurship.
The programs in alternation
All our programs are available as sandwich courses.
Work-study calendarWork-study schedules by program:
- Management de Contrôle de Gestion Stratégique
- Management de la Communication d'Entreprise
- Management de la Finance Internationale
- Management Général 2me année
- Management International
- Management Stratégique des ressources Humaines
- Management Stratégique des Technologies de l'Information
- Marketing Management
- Stratégie Gouvernance et Audit Interne
- Management des Activités de Service
- Master 1 Management Stratégique
Which students are eligible for a work-study contract?
The eligibility requirements for an apprenticeship contract are as follows:
- Be between 16 and 29 years old at the beginning of the contract
- There is no age limit for people with disabilities and high-level athletes
- Be in initial education
- Be a citizen of the European Economic Area
- For non-European Economic Area nationals, a residence permit and a registered CERFA are required, and some additional conditions must be met
The conditions of eligibility for a professionalization contract are as follows:
- Be a national of the European Economic Area
- For non-European Economic Area (EEA) nationals, you must have been in the EEA for at least one year, be under 26 years old, and have applied for a temporary work permit.
- Students with continuing education status and students from the ENSAM partnership can only sign a professionalization contract.
What is the cost of a work-study contract for the company?
Sandwich course costs have two components for companies:
- contribution to tuition fees;
- the student’s remuneration.
What are the key dates of a work-study contract?
There are several key dates:
- for a one-year contract: from September 5, 2022 to September 29, 2023
- for a two-year contract: from September 5, 2022 to September 27, 2024
- the company period dates
- the contract can be signed whenever suitable
What assistance is available to work-study students?
Housing assistance for sandwich course students:
- Personal housing assistance (APL). APL is paid by the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales or the MSA. This financial aid is intended to help you to pay your rent. You can benefit from this assistance as a sandwich program student. The amount of aid you receive will depend on whether you are renting or living in a hostel.
- “Mobili-jeune” housing. This aid, which is independent of APL support, facilitates access to housing for sandwich students. You must be under 30 years old and working for a private company. The date you sign your lease must coincide with your training period. The amount of aid you receive will be based on your salary. For more information, see the Action Lodging website.
- Student travel card
- The “Zou” travel card costs €110 and gives you free travel on buses (LER) and trains (TER) between home and your place of study.
The “Zou” card does not currently cover travel on RTM and TGV.
Employer’s contribution to transportation costs
Your company will reimburse half of the cost of your pass because “all employers, regardless of the location of the company, must now pay part of the cost of passes taken out by employees for travel between their usual place of residence and their place of work using public transport or bicycle rental services” (Decree no 2008-1501).
Sandwich students over 18 years of age can benefit from this bonus under certain conditions (notably, their salary must be over €982.48 a month). Applications for the activity bonus can be made via teleservice or to the CAF or CMSA.
Our partner companies
Each year, thanks to our support system, we collect more than 300 work-study offers for our students. This shows the interest of companies for our training, our students and our young graduates.
Antonin Ricard, Director of IAE Aix-Marseille
Many companies trust the IAE to recruit their students:
Airbus, Air France, Amadeus, Auchan, Autogrill, Allianz, Banque de France, Rothschild Martin Maurel, BNP Paribas, Bouygues Immobilier, Caisse d'épargne CEPAC, Cap Gemini, Crédit Agricole Alpes Provence, Cma-Cgm, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, EDF, Thales DIS, Groupe ADF, IBM, Orange, Orano, LCL, Louis Vuitton, Maif, Monoprix, Onet, Orange, Publicis, Pierre Fabre, PWC, R advertising, Ricard, SFR, Société Générale, Société du Canal de Provence, Schneider Electric, Sodexo, Soprasteria, Stedia groupe, St Microelectronics, Suez, Monext, Veolia, Vinci...
Companies of all sizes (CAC 40, ETI, SMEs, start-ups, ...) in various sectors (aerospace, defense, luxury, public sector, retail, consulting, banking, service, ...) entrust the training of their students to the IAE since 1996.
Where can I find more information about the work-study contract?
The CFA Epure Méditerranée is a partner of IAE Aix-Marseille and can provide you with information regarding sandwich courses.
E-mail : email@example.com
Quels sont les codes RNCP des programmes en alternance ?
- Management stratégique 1ère et 2ème année Numéro RNCP35909 - Code diplôme : 1353103R
- Master 2éme année Management et administration des entreprises Numéro RNCP35916 - Code diplôme : 1353103L
More than 310 sandwich course contracts were signed at IAE Aix-Marseille for 2021–2022 (an increase of 11% from 2020–2021).
Sandwich courses represent a path of excellence and is a powerful solution for integration into the professional world. They offer a real first work contract and are increasingly popular with companies and students alike.
Head of the Corporate Relations and Continuing Education Department
The IAE Aix-Marseille signs each year more than 800 internship agreements in France and abroad: students can thus acquire an essential professional experience that makes them operational as soon as they graduate. All our programs include internship periods of 3 to 6 months, at the beginning, during and at the end of the training.
The internship agreement
From your search for an internship to the signing of your agreement, the Career Center will assist you in your search.
The IAE Aix-Marseille has created in 2020 a new professionalization course based on its expertise in entrepreneurship: the entrepreneurship course
How does IAE Aix-Marseille support its students in their professionalization?
A dedicated team
- The Career Center is there to support you throughout your professional development process. We do everything we can to help students to achieve their professional objectives.
- Provision of a JOBTEASER platform to search for jobs and submit your CV
- Meetings with regional, national, and international recruiters at conferences, career days, and recruitment forums
- Access to a network of over 21,000 alumni
- Access to the Highered and Goinglobal network (internships in the USA and around the world)
- Connections with a network of experts (463 experts, including 60 international, IAE Aix-Marseille graduate volunteer contacts by sector, country, and area of expertise)
Speed interviews on work-study programs
Two sessions to recruit sandwich students
- April 25 to 28, 2022, 3 pm to 6 pm
- June 28 and 29, 2022, 3 pm to 7 pm
The Business Forum
The recruitment event for internships, jobs and work-study programs
October 27, 2022 in remote and/or face-to-face mode
Report on the 2021 edition, 100% face-to-face:
- 100 managers and HR managers
- 45 companies present
- 500 students & alumni
Participating companies in previous Business Forum events have included: ABSYS CYBORD, ACN Audit, ACTING PEOPLE, AGAP2, AUCHAN RETAIL France, AIRBUS, ALDI, ALTEREO, ANOTHERWAY, APSIDE, BOUYGUES IMMOBILIER, AVIS VERIFIES, BIOPOOLTECH, BRP, CABESTO, CEPAC, CAPGEMINI, CHARLES RICHARDSON Recruitment, CLUB MED, CMA CGM, COMMISSARIAT DES ARMEES, CREDIT AGRICOLE ALPES PROVENCE, DECATHLON, DELOITTE, DIGITAL VIRGO, DURANSIA, ECP, ENOVACOM, EXCO OMNICONSEILS , EY, FOSELEV, GEMALTO, GRANT THORNTON, KPMG, HAYS, HIGH CO, KPC, KPMG, INFOSTRATES, JOBLINK, JULHIET STERWEN, LCL, LIDL, MARINE NATIONALE, MAZARS,METROPOLE AIX, MICROPOLE, MONEXT, MY CHEZ MOI, NAVAL GROUP , NIELSEN, NOVRH, OPTIMUM TRACKER, ORECA, ORIGA GROUP, ORTEC GROUP, P.FACTORY, PIMAN, PLANITEC SETEC, PWc, ROBERT HALF, RSM, SATT SE, SEAFOODIA, SEPT LIEUES, SETEC Eocen, SCALIAN, SOCIETE GENERALE, SODEXO, SOPRASTERIA, ST MICROELECTRONICS, THALES, VISEO,VIRTUAL EXPO, VOYAGE PRIVE, CFA Epure Méditerranée, Alumni IAE Aix-Marseille, Groupe ADIONA, and UPE 13.
Days dedicated to training by recruitment professionals
Career Day MSc 1 - Preparation for using job search and internship application tools
September 15, 2022
Organized for first-year students, this day is focused on the search for internships, apprenticeships, and jobs. Students are coached directly by 15 recruitment professionals (including executives from Airbus, Credit Agricole, and Orange) in small-group workshops on job searches, tools, CVs, cover letters, and recruitment interview techniques. The objective of the day is twofold: to enable each student to have a CV and cover letter ready to respond to suitable jobs and to succeed in their recruitment interview.
Career Day MSc 2 - Getting to know the regional economic fabric with an international dimension
September 29, 2022
After developing their search techniques on the first day, students participate in a second day to learn about opportunities at companies in the region. The day takes the form of a series of one-hour conferences with presentations by professionals who explain their company’s culture, various professions, and the possibilities it offers for career development. Examples of career paths are developed. The objective of the day is to facilitate exchanges between students, HR managers, and/or alumni working for various companies in the region, from fast-growing SMEs (Virtual Expo, Ponant, Mychezmoi, and Avis Vérifiés) to large groups (CMA CGM and Airbus).
The professional conferences are intended to build and reinforce the professional culture of our students:
- knowledge of employment and recruitment realities (key figures, practices, etc.)
- pragmatic in-depth study of the major business sectors
- negotiation with employers (negotiating a salary, negotiating working conditions, formulating an exceptional request, etc.)