QUALITY LABELS FOR TRAINING EXCELLENCE
IAE Aix-Marseille is proud to be counted among the 20 EQUIS accredited business schools in France and to be part of the even smaller circle of 15 schools reaccredited for 5 years in 2018, alongside HEC Paris, ESSEC or ESCP Europe.
Only 150 Business Schools are accredited EQUIS on 15 000 schools that exist in the world. The IAE Aix-Marseille is thus part of the elite schools in the field of management.
The EQUIS accreditation allows the IAE Aix-Marseille to be recognized among the best Business Schools in the world and to assert itself as a pole of excellence on the international market of management education. It guarantees its academic and pedagogical excellence.
IAE Aix-Marseille was one of the pioneer schools of EQUIS accreditation. It is one of the very first management schools in France (public and private) to have been accredited by the prestigious EQUIS accreditation more than 20 years ago.
EQUIS (EFMD Quality Improvement System) is awarded by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development), a Brussels-based organization. The purpose of this association is to promote information, research and best practices in management.
It has almost 900 members, schools, companies and public services in more than 80 countries.
Schools applying for the label are audited by an international committee that examines them on :
- their programs
- their research activities
- their ability to prepare students for their professional insertion,
- their distance learning,
- their continuing education,
- their internationalization,
- their social responsibility...
Two committees are involved in the accreditation process
- the EQUIS Committee, which develops the criteria, policy and procedure for labelling and establishes the admissibility of applications for accreditation ;
- the independent EQUIS Accreditation Board, which is the accrediting body itself.
All schools are required to complete extensive reporting and are subject to several audits. A team of auditors composed of professors and deans from international business schools prepares a visit report and recommendations. The EQUIS Accreditation Board then makes the final decision on whether or not to award the label.
EQUIS awards the label for a period of 3 or 5 years, depending on the strength of the guarantees provided. The label is awarded to institutions that ensure a high level of academic quality, close relations with the business world and a solid research potential. All these activities must have a strong international dimension.
The high standards of the EQUIS standard guarantee the best in management education. By entering an EQUIS accredited school, the student is assured of finding a large number of high-level teachers, renowned university partners and access to the largest companies.
IAE AIX-MARSEILLE HAS BEEN RANKED BY THE FINANCIAL TIMES SINCE 2008
The IAE Aix-Marseille confirms its place in the TOP 20 French schools in management: The IAE Aix-Marseille is ranked 18th among the best French Grandes Ecoles represented in the ranking of the best Masters in management in the world, published by the Financial Times in September 2022. It ranks 67th among 100 international academic institutions.
The IAE Aix-Marseille still TOP 1 Value for Money in France: What distinguishes the IAE Aix-Marseille is its MSc in Management which allows the greatest number of people to access a training of excellence. According to the FT, this degree offers the best return on investment among all French schools and it is transverse to all specialties chosen by students. The school is ranked 25th in the world on the value for money criterion.
IAE Aix-Marseille is the only university school of management in France ranked by the Financial Times.
It has been ranked for 15 years without discontinuity, which reflects a very solid reputation in the world.
These results echo the pedagogical model that IAE Aix-Marseille develops and which puts at the forefront the academic progress of students, the irrigation of teaching by research and relationships with companies, and the respect of diversity.
This ranking is the pride of the IAE Aix-Marseille, a university school of management imbued with values, which aims to train responsible managers in the service of a humanistic leadership. It is the result of a great collective work done by the school's teams who accompany students throughout their course within Aix-Marseille University. It also testifies to the success of university schools of management in France grouped within the IAE France network and which constitute a public space that has been able to combine equal opportunity and social elevator role, in a competitive environment.
Antonin Ricard, Director of IAE
EDUNIVERSAL 2023 RANKING : IAE AIX-MARSEILLE'S DEGREES IN THE TOP 10 OF THE BEST MASTERS IN FRANCE
Our 13 Master / MSc and MBA programs are positioned in the top 10 French programs by category!
Discover the details of the ranking by category and by program.
- MSc 2 Internal Audit and Risk Management: 4th (5th in 2022)
- MSc 2 Finance, Management, Control & Reporting: 5th (6th in 2022)
- MSc 2 International Finance: 7th (6th in 2022)
- MSc 2 Communication and Change Management: 2nd (2nd in 2022)
- MSc 2 International Business: 3rd (2nd in 2022)
- MSc 2 Human Resources Management: 5th (10th in 2022)
- MSc 2 General Management: 6th (8th in 2022)
- MSc 2 Management, speciality Marketing & Brand Management: 4th (3rd in 2022)
- MSc 2 Services Management and Marketing: 1st (1st in 2022)
- MSc 2 Information Systems & Digital Business Consulting: 4th (4th in 2022)
- Executive MBA: 4th (7th in 2022)
- IMMIT - International Master in Management of Information Technology: 6th (14th in 2022)
- Research Master: 9th (10th in 2022)
As every year, the methodology used to establish the Eduniversal ranking is based on 3 objective criteria:
- The reputation of the program
- Graduation salary
- Student satisfaction feedback