Steps to apply
We invite you to prepare the content of your application very carefully and exhaustively, which is one of the decisive steps in our selection process.
Please read carefully the instructions that accompany the sections to be completed on each page of the online application, as well as the FAQ.
Due to the limited number of places, candidates are invited to apply as soon as possible!
For all information requests, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the pre-requisitetests (management test and language test)
Complete the application form and submit the following documents before the application deadline:
- Transcripts of all your studies after the BAC, and duly calculated academic averages (for each degree obtained)
- Letter of motivation
- Official aptitude test results: GMAT, or GRE, or TAGE MAGE, Score IAE Message (test results are valid for 3 years)
- English test result: TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS (test results are valid for 3 years)
- Passport photo (passport size)
Finalize your application by clicking "validate" on your candidate interface before the deadline for initial training candidates.
After being admitted in MSc in IAE Aix-Marseille, you can proceed to the administrative registration phase of the Master.
Before completing your registration for the Master's degree, connect to the platform to pay online your Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC)
You are not concerned if you are registering for continuing education, a professionalization contract or an "incoming" international mobility program under an ERASMUS-type agreement. In these cases, you do not need to connect to the CVEC platform. On the other hand, you are concerned if you register for international mobility on an individual basis ("free mover") or if you carry out your mobility abroad and pay registration fees in France. To find out what steps to take according to your situation :
Download your certificate of payment of the CVEC (payment of 95 € or by exoneration) where the number of the CVEC certificate appears. This is a compulsory document requested for your registration via the Web and/or in school depending on your profile.
If you are a student who has already been enrolled in the IAE or Aix-Marseille University, you have the possibility to make your registration online, directly through the Web from your ENT.
For any new admission to the IAE, please complete and return the IA pack that has been sent by mail in attachment.
In case of difficulty, please contact the department of schooling or the Administrative Manager of the program concerned.
The administrative registration is your entry point to the university, it allows you to proceed to the payment of the registration fees (except for scholarship holders), as well as to obtain your school certificate and your student card.
Once you have registered, you will be able to activate your Digital Working Environment (ENT), an indispensable tool for your studies. It will be your means of communication with the university and a valuable source of information.
The payment of differentiated registration fees by non-EU students will come into effect at the beginning of the 2022/23 academic year.
The amount of these fees will be 3770€ for a Master's degree.
A partial exemption from the differentiated registration fees will be applied under certain conditions. These 2022/23 rates will correspond to the registration fees paid by French or European students (243€ for a Master's degree) and 95€ for the CVEC.
For more information on the differentiated fees at AMU and the list of countries concerned by the partial exemption, click here.
MASTER 1 (new registration)
- Admissions main phase Registration from 30/06/2022 at noon to 08/07/2022 at noon
- Admissions complementary phase
- 1st list admitted between 9/07 and 13/07/2022 : registrations from 09/07/2022 at 9am to 18/07/2022 at 12pm
- 2nd list admitted between 14/07 and 22/07/2022 : registrations from 14/07/2022 at 9am to 22/07/2022 then from 21/08/2022 to 26/08/2022 at 12pm MASTER 1 (re-registration)
MASTER 2 DOCTORATE :
- Period 1: From 30/06/2022 at 12am to 22/07/2022 at 12am
- Period 2 : From 22/08/2022 at 9am to 16/09/2022 at 12pm
THE SCHOOLING AND THE REGISTRATIONS BY THE WEB WILL BE CLOSED FROM JULY 23 TO AUGUST 21, 2022
AMU services and tools
Digital workspace (ENT)
The ENT refers to the integrated set of digital services made available to students, teachers and staff of the University of Aix-Marseille. Accessible online, after a single authentication, the ENT offers a set of personalized integrated services. As a student, you will have access to digital services such as: your email, your online courses, your grade book, Microsoft Office 365, access to online help and assistance, the University's Wi-Fi
To know the extent of your AMU digital services:
- " AMU digital services catalog "
- To find out more about your digital services: " Digital services and tools " .
Please note: The many services offered will remain active only for the duration of your studies at AMU.
FIRST LOGIN (Activation and change of initial password)
Where to find your login and password?
During your administrative registration, the school gave you a registration certificate. This document contains your university email address in the email@example.com an initial password to activate your account.
Account activation procedure
- Take the registration certificate issued by the school during the administrative registration.
- Go to the page sesame.univ-amu.fr
- Click on " Connect " ?
- Enter the initial identifier and password (INE) using only lower case letters and numbers.
- Click on " CONNECT ".
- Click on "Continue
- Read and accept the IT charter
- Change the initial password
How to access your ENT after activation of the account?
- Type the url ent.univ-amu.fr or "ENT AMU" in your search engine
- Enter your login and your new password
- Click on "CONNECT".
I am having difficulties: univ-amu.fr/aides-dosi
Learn more about the digital services offered by AMU: univ-amu.fr/practice
Services and tools of the IAE
Procedure to access your IAE Gmail
All information such as the Schedule, course materials, program information, faculty instructions, etc. go through your iae-aix.com email account. It also gives you access to the range of Google apps tools: drive, calendar...
It is important to check your IAE e-mail account regularly to stay informed.
1. Go to the following page
2. Enter your IAE email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You must personalize your password to continue
To view your schedule
Go to the Google "Calendar" app at the beginning of the school year to find the schedule that matches your program.
Computer resources for students
Students have access to the IAE computer center "SIP", located on the first floor to connect and print documents. The service also offers technical assistance from Monday to Friday. If you encounter computer problems, you can contact: email@example.com
WIFI Access Procedure:
1. On your device, select the "Aix-Marseille Université" network
2. Launch your internet browser and enter your email "univ-amu.fr" // NB: allow Pop-ups on your browser.
MSc 1 - MSc course in two years (Candidates with 3 years of higher education in progress or validated)
- Study of the submitted files: from May 2, 2022
- Invitation to interview: from May 16, 2022
- Remote motivational interviews (video): from May 23 to June 4, 2022
- Confirmation of admissions: June 9, 2022
- Start of the 2022/2023 academic year: September 5, 2022
You have encountered difficulties in passing your tests, obtaining your certificates on time, you are an international student?
Your recruitment in IAE Aix-Marseille is still possible for the start of the academic year 2022: apply now!
MSc 2 : direct entry 2nd year (Candidates with a BAC + 4 or BAC + 5 in progress or validated)
- You have encountered difficulties to pass your tests, to obtain your certificates in time, you are an international student?
- Your recruitment in the IAE Aix-Marseille is still possible for the start of the academic year 2022
- Finalize your application
- It will be evaluated as soon as possible
- You will be informed of your eligibility on your candidate space
- Start of the academic year 2022/2023: September 5, 2022
Four elements are involved in the selection of applications
- The quality of the application.
Pay attention to your cover letter and show the coherence of your professional project.
- The results obtained in a management aptitude test (TAGE-MAGE, IAE Score Message-SIM or GMAT or GRE)
- Results of an English proficiency test: TOEIC, TOEFL iBT or IELTS
If the applicant submits a GMAT or GRE the English test is no longer required
You do not need to have your test results already to open the online application. You will be able to update your file until the closing date, enter scores and download certificates as you receive them.
- Performance at the 20 to 40 minute motivational interview.
Entry into the 1st year of the MSc (year 4): you are in the process of validating or have validated 180 ECTS - Bac +3
- Bachelor's degree obtained at the university whatever the speciality/discipline or equivalence
- DUT + an additional year in a foreign university (DUETI, bachelor)
- Bachelor degree Bac +3 from a private business school
Direct entry into the 2nd year of the MSc (year 5): you are in the process of validating or have validated 240 ECTS - Bac +4 and more
- Bachelor's degree obtained at university +60 ECTS at Master's level obtained at university or abroad (Master's level 1), whatever the speciality/discipline
- Bachelor degree from a private business school + one additional year at a university or private business school
- Engineering degree
- Master "Grande Ecole" from a private business school
The diversity of backgrounds and degrees as well as the varied geographical origins of IAE students, create a great wealth within the classes.
The TAGE-MAGE is a Test of Aptitude for Management Studies with sessions offered in different cities (Aix-en-Provence, Grenoble, Montpellier, Paris...) throughout the year. The TAGE-MAGE can be taken twice a year, once per semester. It is recommended to take it as soon as possible, and, in any case, to send the application file without waiting for the notification of the test result, the result being sent directly to the IAE. To register for a session organized in France or abroad, visit the TAGE-MAGE website. Candidates who took the GMAT less than three years ago are exempt from the test.
IAE Aix-Marseille is a test center for this test (registration on the tagemage website).
SCORE IAE-MESSAGE test
Unique test of aptitude for university studies in management, the score IAE-Message allows to apply in more than 302 university formations in this field. It can be presented in many test centers in France or abroad, several sessions are organized. To register for a session in France or abroad, visit the site iae-message.
The IAE Aix-Marseille is a test center for this test (registration on the iae-message website).
TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS tests
Companies require that their employees in management positions have a good command of English. A good level of English is also very important in the framework of studies at IAE Aix-Marseille because of the numerous courses, seminars and E-learning modules offered in English. Also, to fully benefit from the multicultural environment of the school, it is necessary to be at ease with English. You will find more information on the test procedures on the dedicated websites (we will receive your results if you specify our IAE Aix school code: 0651)
The Graduate Management Admission Test is a standardized test in English to measure skills deemed important for the study of management in a logic of further study in master.
TheGRE is the most widely recognized admissions test by colleges and business schools around the world. The test measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical analysis, and analytical writing skills: skills that are not tied to a specific field of study, but are essential for everyone.
The Guidance and Admissions Department will guide you through the application process, including student visa applications.
Exchange students from partner universities apply directly through their school's international office.
Upon receipt of the admission letter, all students receive a welcome pack designed to prepare you for your stay in France.
Campus France procedure
Students from the following countries, you MUST create a Campus France "Studies in France" file in addition to your application file at IAE Aix-Marseille: Azerbaijan, Algeria, Argentina, Bahrain, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Haiti, India, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United States, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
Since March 31, 2021 and the implementation of Decree No. 2021-360 on the employment of a foreign employee, the legal framework now specifies that foreign applicants can follow a Master's level course under an apprenticeship contract from the first year of their stay.
Applications for VISA, residence permit and work permit are now made on an online platform.
You want to integrate IAE Aix-Marseille, you have questions?