The program, taught in English and focused on personal development, is designed to enable students and participants to master corporate finance related to financial markets.
It focuses on making investment decisions in a business world driven by innovation, where the rules change as quickly as the market becomes volatile.
You will learn to understand the principles of finance and the best practices applied by investment bankers, funds, and companies.
You will develop your financial analysis skills and hone your public presentation skills through a multitude of projects.
The program is a true business training experience, with a coaching method designed to improve interactions with financial operators.
- International strategy for investors
- Capital markets and international institutions
- Financial control
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Investment decision-making
- Evaluation of financial business plans and international fundraising
- Portfolio management
- Hedging operations
- Portfolio insurance
- Options and financial models
- Fixed income, credit, and hybrid markets
- Innovation and projects in finance
Customization of the course
Students can organize their studies in a personalized and unique pathway with 4 or 5 electives selected from 90 options, in French or in English.
Networking and personal development
- Online learning platform
- Lectures by professionals
- Meetings with graduates
- Employment platform
- Student societies
- International events
- Apprenticeship or internship
- Apprenticeship fair, job/internship fair
- Company game
Our graduates have a 90% placement rate and an average salary of approximately €44,000.
Graduate positions include:
- Consultant in financial markets
- Business development manager
- Management controller
- Financial analyst
- Market trader
- Internal auditor in finance
- Financial engineer
- Risk analyst
- Financial auditor
- Business development analyst
Our young graduates have been employed by:
Allianz, ALTIOS International, Areva, AXA, Bioderma, BioMérieux, BNP Paribas, Deloitte, LCL, Mazars, Sanofi, Pasteur, Thales Group, Whirlpool Corporation, and many more.
Direct entry into the 2nd year of the MSc
Open to holders of a 1st year Master's degree or a 4-year university degree (240 ECTS) or more
or equivalent diplomas (foreign diplomas, certificate of validation of professional experience)
The content of the file includes:
- Management test results: TAGE MAGE or IAE score message (SIM), or GMAT or GRE
- English test results: TOEFL, TOEIC Listening and Reading, IELTS
- The professional project, the background, the internships or the positions held are carefully examined. Eligible candidates will undergo a motivational interview supervised by a jury.
Cost of the training
- MSc in 2 years: 8 400 €.
- Entry in 2nd year MSc (1 year) : 4 800 €.
- MSc in 2 years: €20,000
- Entry into the 2nd year of the MSc (1 year): €12,000