This MSc program provides students with cross-disciplinary skills to assume strategic responsibilities and develop a responsible business in an international setting. It prepares students to be agile and constantly adaptable to a changing international environment. Students will be able to face international managerial challenges by designing international strategy, managing international projects, controlling operational activities, and providing humanistic leadership as a responsible stakeholder.
This MSc is based on three pillars:
All courses are taught in English by expert academic teachers and business managers with international experience
Foreign students of various nationalities (16 nationalities in 2017–2018) make up 35% of cohorts
Partnership with the French Foreign Trade Advisers leading to a certification.
Multidisciplinary workshops with real companies
A dedicated apprenticeship track
Unique pedagogical experience
Small cohort size (30 participants)
Interactive pedagogy through workshops, case studies, conferences, and business games
Unique global approach to international business covering geo-economics, strategy, negotiation, and intercultural management
This program is certified as an Academy of Excellence by AMidex.
Designing an international strategy
International strategy for multinational enterprises (MNEs)
International entrepreneurship for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)
Managing foreign markets
Business project in the field
Mastering the principles of international management
International business law
Meeting geopolitical challenges
Country risk analysis
Doing business in emerging countries
Managing people in an international context
Responsible leadership in an international context
Interpersonal communications and leadership
International purchasing and supply chain management
International supply chain management
Ethical issues related to purchasing in multinational contexts
Customization of the course
Students can build unique and personalized courses with four or five modules selected from more than 120 options in French and English.
Networking and personal development
- Elearning platform
- Conferences with professionals
- Meetings with graduates
- Employment platform
- Student societies
- International events
- Foreign languages
- Six-month (minimum) assignment at a company (apprenticeship or internship)
- Apprenticeship fairs, job fairs, and internship fairs
- French Foreign Trade Advisers (CCEF) training and certification
- Field project at a company
- Study tour: One week at one of our partners abroad
- Empowering humanistic leadership project
Our graduates have a 100% placement rate. The average starting salary is about €44,000 (€51,000 including bonuses), and 100% of our graduates find a job within three months following graduation.
Students are trained for a wide variety of international positions in multinational companies and SMEs looking to move abroad.
- Country manager
- Business development manager
- Global marketing and sales manager
- Area manager
- International project coordinator
- Project management consultant
- Purchasing manager
- EMEA packaging buyer
- Country logistics manager
Companies employing our young graduates include:
Amazon, CMA CGM, Renault-Nissan, Orange, Airbus Helicopters, Huawei, Meetic Group, Schneider, Rolls-Royce, Wiko, Moët-Hennessy, Michelin, Canon, SAP, Volvo Group, Racer, Dassault Systèmes, St Michel, and many more.
Direct entry into the 2nd year of the MSc
- Open to holders of a 1st year Master's degree or a 4-year university degree (240 ECTS) or more
- ... or equivalent diplomas (foreign diplomas, certificate of validation of professional experience)
- Please provide proof of significant professional experience, an international outlook and an excellent command of French and English. Recruitment is based on an online application on our website.
The content of the application includes :
- Management test: GMAT or GRE (or in French: TAGE MAGE or IAE Score Message)
- English test: TOEFL, TOEIC Listening and Reading, IELTS
- Information on your professional project, your background, internships and positions held.
Cost of the training
- MSc in 2 years: 8 400 €.
- Entry in 2nd year MSc (1 year) : 4 800 €.
- MSc in 2 years: €20,000
- Entry into the 2nd year of the MSc (1 year): €12,000