Train dual-skilled profiles highly sought after by companies
In only one year, the MSc in General Management prepares students with no previous background in management to become competent and ethical managers. On the one hand, this programme will give you the opportunity to develop your abilities in leadership and team management. On the other hand, specific courses taught by professionals are provided to acquire expert skills related to your future position of manager.
If you have a background in engineering, social sciences, law, sciences, pharmacy, etc., and you want to acquire a dual competency, this programme is made for you!
- Financial diagnosis
- Investment decisions
- Relational development
- Leadership and team management
- Human resources management
- Project management
- Business law
- Management control
- Business tools for decision
- Professional communication
Customization of the course
Students can build unique and personalized courses with four or five modules selected from more than 120 options in French and English.
Networking and personal development
- Elearning platform
- Professional conferences
- Alumni testimonials
- Job platform
- Student office
- Clubs and associations
- International events
- Minimum six-month assignment (internship or apprenticeship) in a company
- Apprenticeship meetings, company forum
- Transverse study
- Assignment in a company
- Study tour: one week at one of our partners abroad at Kelly Business School, Indiana University (USA)
Our graduates have an insertion rate of 97%. The average salary after graduation is €42,000. The range of job opportunities is very wide and largely depends on the original degree at the start of the program.
Our graduates hold positions as project managers, business managers, production managers, quality managers, supply chain managers, etc., in large companies such as Airbus, Naval Group, EDF, Areva, Sodexho, CMA CGM, Bouygues, etc., or in consulting firms such as E&Y, PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, etc. Dual skills are also an excellent basis for starting a company, and some graduates choose this path.
This is how innovative companies like Optimum Tracker, Secuderm, Synthèse 3D, and Triaaangles were born.
Direct entry into the 2nd year of the MSc :
- Hold a Master 1 or a degree at Bac+4 level (240 ECTS) and more in a field other than economics/management (this training aims at acquiring a double competence). Applications from engineers, scientists, pharmacists, lawyers, political science profiles, etc. are welcome
- Or be the holder of an equivalence (foreign diploma, VAE)
- A good command of French and English is expected.
The recruitment is done by online application on our website.
The application file includes, among other things
- Management aptitude tests: TAGE MAGE or IAE Score Message (or GMAT in English)
- English tests: TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS
- Information or documents relating to your professional project, previous studies, internships or positions held. Significant professional experience and international stays will be an asset in the application.
Eligible candidates will be interviewed by a panel of judges.
Cost of the training
- MSc in 2 years: 8 400 €.
- Entry in 2nd year MSc (1 year) : 4 800 €.
- MSc in 2 years: €20,000
- Entry into the 2nd year of the MSc (1 year): €12,000