Building a basic foundation in the field of management
During their MSc 1 year, students will reinforce or acquire basic knowledge of management and build a tailor-made program according to the specialization they plan to pursue in MSc 2. They have access to support and tutorial resources to help them to build their profile.
They also benefit from a distance learning platform with more than 300 modules in French and English.
Students are given the opportunity to work in a professional situation through long-term internships and sandwich course placement contracts. These are facilitated by company events organized by the school (apprenticeship meetings, internship/employment forum, and career days).
IAE Aix-Marseille’s diverse partner network offers a wide range of destinations for studying abroad and internationalizing your profile. The profiles of students on this program are varied. Management and economics graduates with a background in management study alongside scientists, lawyers, linguists, and literature graduates.
- Marketing management
- Strategic diagnosis
- Human resources management
- Relational development
- Corporate social responsibility
- Project management
- Financial diagnosis
- Management control
- Languages and business project
Strengthen your specialization and develop your skills through courses and seminars. The courses offered include:
- Business law
- Web communications
- Information systems
- Strategic Innovation
Work with companies and learn about real situations through business games, meeting companies, seminars, etc.
Internship or apprenticeship
Strengthen your experience through long internships (six months) or apprenticeships over two years / possible gap year.
2nd year specialization
A wide choice of specializations is offered at the end of MSc 1, two of which are taught entirely in English:
- Audit and governance of organizations
- Corporate communication and change management
- Management control and reporting
- International finance (full English track)
- Information systems governance
- International business (full English track)
- Human resources and relationship management
- Management and marketing of service activities
- Marketing and brand management
The different formulas offered:
- Courses in French or in English
- with internship or apprenticeship
- with or without a gap year
(depending on the student's profile and the need to complete his/her professional experience)
- with or without international mobility in a partner university abroad
(depending on the student's profile and past international experience).
It is during the interview prior to admission to the IAE that the program managers will propose a course according to the profile of the candidate.
French or English track
The MSc 1 is delivered in initial or continuing education and is open to all holders of 180 ECTS obtained as part of a bachelor’s degree or a European diploma. Admission to the first year of the MSc program is also possible for international students who hold a degree equivalent in level (Bac+3) or in credits and people who have benefited from a VAE.
Admissions decisions are made based on application files submitted online via our website.
Application files must include:
- Management aptitude tests: TAGE MAGE or Score IAE-Message (GMAT or GRE in English)
- English tests: TOEFL, TOEIC Listening and Reading, or IELTS
- Information or documents relating to your professional project, previous studies, internships, and positions held.
- Eligible candidates will be interviewed by our admissions panel.
A partnership with the IUT of Aix-Marseille allows students wishing to do a year of DUETI (Bac+3, bachelor’s degree abroad) and join IAE Aix-Marseille on their return to apply from their second year of IUT to be selected before their departure abroad.
Cost of the training
- MSc in 2 years: 8 400 €.
- Entry in 2nd year MSc (1 year) : 4 800 €.
- MSc in 2 years: €20,000
- Entry into the 2nd year of the MSc (1 year): €12,000