We invite you to prepare your application very carefully and exhaustively. This is one of the decisive steps in our selection process.
Please read carefully the instructions that accompany the sections to be completed on each page of the online application, as well as the FAQ.
Due to the limited number of places, candidates are invited to apply as soon as possible!
For all information requests, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the prerequisite tests (management test and language test)
Complete the application form and submit the following documents before the application deadline:
- Transcripts of all your studies after the BAC, and duly calculated academic averages (for each degree obtained)
- Letter of motivation
- Official aptitude test results: GMAT, or GRE, or TAGE MAGE, Score IAE Message (validity period of the test results: 3 years)
- English test result: TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS (test results are valid for 3 years)
- Passport photo (passport size)
Finalize your application by clicking "validate" on your candidate interface before the deadline for initial training candidates.
MSc 1 - MSc course in two years (Candidates with 3 years of higher education in progress or validated)
- Application deadline: May 1, 2022 at midnight
- Review of applications: from May 2, 2022
- Invitation to interview: from May 16, 2022
- Motivational interviews: from May 23 to June 4, 2022
- Confirmation of admissions: June 9, 2022
- Start of the 2022/2023 academic year: September 5, 2022
MSc 2 : direct entry 2nd year (Candidates with a BAC + 4 or BAC + 5 in progress or validated)
- Application deadline:April 11, 2022 midnight
- Review of applications:from April 11 to 20, 2022
- Invitation to interview:from April 21, 2022
- Motivation interviews: fromApril 25, 2022
- Confirmation of admissions: as time goes byand no later than May 9th
- Start of the 2022/2023 academic year:September 5, 2022
Four elements are involved in the selection of applications
- Quality of the application
Pay attention to your cover letter and demonstrate the coherence of your professional project.
- Results obtained in a management aptitude test (TAGE MAGE, Score IAE-Message, GMAT, or GRE)
- Results of an English proficiency test (TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, or IELTS)
If the applicant submits a GMAT or GRE, the English test is not required
You do not need to have already received your test results to open an online application. You will be able to update your file until the closing date, so you can add scores and download certificates as you receive them.
- Performance at the 20-to-40-minute motivation interview
Entry into the first year of the MSc (year 4): you are in the process of validating or have validated 180 ECTS – Bac+3
- Bachelor’s degree obtained at university, whatever the specialization/discipline or equivalence
- DUT and an additional year in a foreign university (DUETI, bachelor’s)
- Bachelor’s degree Bac+3 from a private business school
Direct entry into the second year of the MSc (year 5): you are in the process of validating or have validated 240 ECTS – Bac+4 and more
- Bachelor’s degree obtained at university and 60 ECTS at master’s degree level obtained at university or abroad (master’s level 1), whatever the specialization/discipline
- Bachelor’s degree from a private business school and one additional year at a university or private business school
- Degree in Engineering
- Master’s ““grande école” from a private business school
IAE Aix-Marseille students’ diversity of backgrounds, degrees, and geographical origins create a great wealth of experience and perspectives in classes.
TAGE MAGE is a management studies aptitude test, with sessions offered in various cities (Aix-en-Provence, Grenoble, Montpellier, Paris, etc.) throughout the year. The TAGE MAGE test can be taken twice a year, once per semester. It is recommended to take it as soon as possible and to send the application file without waiting for the test result notification. The result is also sent directly to the IAE. To register for a session in France or abroad, visit the TAGE MAGE website. Candidates who took GMAT within the last three years are exempt from the TAGE MAGE test.
IAE Aix-Marseille is also a test center (register on the TAGE MAGE website).
SCORE IAE-MESSAGE test
This is a unique test of aptitude for university studies in management. The Score IAE-Message test allows you to apply to more than 302 university programs in this field. It can be taken in test centers around France and abroad. Several sessions are organized every year. To register for a session in France or abroad, visit the Score IAE-Message site. IAE Aix-Marseille is a test center (register on the Score IAE-Message website).
TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS tests
Companies require that their employees in management positions have a good command of English. That is also very important in the IAE Aix-Marseille framework of studies because of the numerous courses, seminars, and elearning modules offered in English. To benefit fully from our multicultural environment, it is important that you are at ease when communicating in English. You will find more information about the test procedures on the dedicated websites (to ensure that we are notified of your results directly, you will need to specify our institution code: 0651)
The Graduate Management Admission Test is a standardized test in English to measure skills deemed important for studying management on a master’s program.
The GRE is the most widely recognized admissions test for colleges and business schools around the world. The test measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical analysis, and analytical writing skills: skills that are not tied to a specific field of study but are essential for everyone.
The Guidance and Admissions Department will guide you through the application process, including student visa applications.
Exchange students from partner universities apply directly through their school’s international office.
Upon receipt of the admission letter, all students receive a welcome pack designed to prepare you for your stay in France.
Campus France procedure
Students from the following countries MUST create a Campus France “Studies in France” file in addition to the IAE Aix-Marseille application file: Azerbaijan, Algeria, Argentina, Bahrain, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Haiti, India, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United States, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam.
Decree No 2021-360 on the employment of a foreign employee came into force on March 31, 2021. The legal framework now specifies that foreign applicants can follow a master’s level course under an apprenticeship contract from their first year in France.
Applications for visas, residence permits, and work permits can be submitted using an online platform.
You want to integrate IAE Aix-Marseille, you have questions?