Master in Global Innovation Management, MGIM
1 year - 2 universities - 3 continents
Competitiveness and growth of companies are increasingly dependent on their ability to innovate within a global context. That is why companies need people with new competencies, integrating new market diversity, working with innovative networks and holding a creative and globally oriented mindset.
The Master of Global Innovation Management, MGIM is a one-year global dual programme in which :
- Gain a Global Perspective
- Learn to Manage Innovation
- Get Real Company Experience
A unique experience of diversity
Being a MGIM’er is a real multicultural learning experience. It is the entry into a community of diverse participants (25 to 30 each year) with varied backgrounds and experience all focused on creativity and innovation.
Over two semesters, students will complete a total of 30 credit hours (or 60 ECTS) and will receive :
- A Master of Global Innovation Management Degree awarded by IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management, France
- A Graduate Certificate in Innovation Management awarded by Bentley University, USA
MGIM graduates occupy international positions to drive innovation management efforts in any industry all over the world.Typical post-graduate job titles include:
- Project Manager
- Technology Projects Manager
- Process Manager
- R&D Manager
Marketing and Business Positions
- Data Analyst
- Strategic Marketing Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
and Strategy and Innovation Consultants.
Employers examples :
- TOEFL or IELTS test score (minimum score requested TOEFL : 90)
- Managerial aptitudes tests: GMAT (min. 500), GRE or Tage-Mage (min. 300) or Score IAE Message (min. 210)
- Personal and academic background : Master 1 level (240 ECTS) - Previous Studies : Engineering, science, technology, economics, management, law, foreign languages, political science, pharmacy, etc ...
- International experience
- Professional project
- Referee letters
Tuition Fees for students
- 10,000 Euros
Students are recruited via our online application platform + interviews.